ULRIKEN EXPRESS BUS
City centre – Mount Ulriken
DEPARTURE FROM CITY CENTRE IN HIGH SEASON: 09:00 – 18:00
* Our doubledecker bus takes you from the city centre up to the cablecar everyday from may – september. The bus will drive you to our front door at lower station of the cable car.
* The bus stop is just around the corner for the Tourist Information / Fishmarket
* Tickets can be bought at the bus stop from 08:45 or at the Tourist Information.
* Departure from city centre is on the hour from 09:00 – 18:00.
* Departure from Ulriken is a quarter past the hour from 09.15 -17.15, and last bus departure at 18.30.
* Weelchair is possible at the bus, in the cablecar, and there is a elevator at the upper station. When arriving at the lower station, use the entrance at the right side of the building (our personnel will open the door when they are ready due to safety reasons).
We recommend bus No. 2 or 3 from city centre going south. Departure from “Småstrandgaten” and destination: “Haukelandsbakken”. These two buses leaves every 10 minutes, and the bus trip takes around 10 minutes up to Ulriken. For more information about location for bus stop and where to get off: search at https://www.skyss.no/en/ with the addresses we have mentioned here. Get off at Haukeland Hospital N (before the tunnel) and follow the sign up the road “Haukelandsbakken” to Ulriken. It is a 5-10 minutes walk.
From the city center follow road number 585 towards Haukeland Hospital, turn left just before the tunnel – up Haukelandsbakken. There are parking for our guests available (NOK 30 per hour). Adress: Haukelandsbakken 40, 5009 Bergen.